onsdag 30 oktober 2013

Fanart

Hi everyone!
I'm going to write this post in english, if you haven't already figured that out.
I've just come home after a trip to Copenhagen, Denmark with my family. It was fun, but also very rainy and stormy. So stormy that the police adviced everyone to stay inside. Well, we didn't, even though we had borrowed a very cosy apartment from some friends.
I bought a canvas to paint on. It was guite a hassle to get it home to the apartment, because the canvas was quite big and it was pretty crowded on the bus.
I'm like quite a nerdy nerd, so I decided to paint some fanart on the canvas. *sighs* of course i did. And it's not hard to guess what sort of fanart it isThe idea is that I'm going to do a portrait of Ronan Lynch from Raven Boys and his little raven Chainsaw. I have started and it looks like this:



It's sketchy right now, I'm not very happy about it. Suddenly I felt that it would be very satisfying to just kill his face, so I did. I will show you when it's done, and when it looks better. (sorry for the bad photo, I took it with my mobile).

Inga kommentarer: